Closest basic HAM course?

Interesting to take a basic HAM operator course. What is the closest date? Also I'm a longhaul truckdriver and at home only on weekends. How I can get a course and exam? Thank you! 

https://qrznow.com/usa-conducts-first-all-online-ham-radio-exam/
In USA now you can do your exam online! 

Vadym,

Our last course ran with online delivery and a physical exam in January 2020. RAC - Radio Amateurs of Canada has offered an online course recently but the registration was closed due to hitting the maximum number of people who could take it (it was a large number and there was a lot of demand for it with registrations closing within a few days of it being announced). Our club is currently looking at options to run the next course online and developing some method of remote exam writing however there is no estimate of when that will be put in place as the covid situation has impacted the club's ability to deliver the online course. When we have a solution in place there will be announcements via the website.

Regards,

Steve 
VA3SXP

Thank you Steve! Will be waiting for that! 

Fingers crossed for this!

I have already started prepping for the basic exam using self study. Waiting for any examiner to be available and I will give the test

Hi, I'm looking for on line study materials for a basic license. Do I have to take a course before I am can take an exam? Thanks, James

@James : Taking a course is not a requirement to give the exam. Having said that, its always good to go through the course as the course would take you through the syllabus and things that are required to pass the exam. You can search for "Ham Radio Canada practise exam" on google and practise it. For me, if i do not understand a question or a topic, i learn that topic first before going to the next question.

I am waiting for any examiner to be available so i can give the test. Even if i pass the test i prefer to go through the course anyways to fully understand the concepts from experienced Ham Radio Operators.

Central Toronto Amateur Radio Club