2019 basic ham course?

Hi there,

I'm interested in becoming certified in ham, learning about radio, electronics, and emergency communications. Are there plans for a beginner course this year?

Many thanks.

Alexis

Alexis

Thank you for your interest in amateur radio and the Central Toronto Amateur Radio Club.  Yes, we planning to offer a basic course at some point this year.  Please standby and I will get back to you as details become available.  In the meantime, check out the Canadian Amateur Radio Basic Qualification Study Guide by COAX Publications.  It contains all of the relevant information.  Then, click over to https://www.ic.gc.ca/eic/site/025.nsf/eng/home where you can access all of the resources for amateur radio including all of the exam questions from the official question bank.

Ryan VE3KEI

Hello Ryan,

Thank you so much for your answer. I will have a look at those resources and look forward to finding out dates of a future course!

Regards,
Alexis

Please also let me know if you are running a beginner course.

Best wishes,

Milan

Milan

We are hoping to run a basic course in the fall of 2019.  I will send an update once we have determined the dates. 

Best regards,
Ryan VE3KEI

Was wondering the same thing, glad to hear there may be a Fall 2019 course! Cheers.

Great news! I'll keep my eyes open for it.

Central Toronto Amateur Radio Club